Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Florence & Tuscany - Southern Tuscany (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Southern Tuscany is a region for the Italy connoisseur. Here you’ll encounter the intensely atmospheric Città del Tufo, a trio of still-inhabited hill towns that have been sculpted from volcanic rock since Etruscan times.
- hike, cycle, horse-ride and swim in wild and wonderful Parco Regionale della Maremma
- join the evening stroll in Massa Marittima’s magnificent piazza
- walk in the footsteps of Etruscans along the mysterious rock-carved sunken roads in the Parco Archeologico ‘Città del Tufo’
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Alta Maremma, Massa Marittima, Vetulonia, Città del Tufo, Pitigliano, Sovana, Sorano, The Bassa Maremma, Grosseto, Parco Regionale della Ma-remma, Orbetello, Monte Argentario.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.