No code necessary. See terms.
Florence & Tuscany - Siena & Central Tuscany (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
There’s more to this region than gently rolling hills, sun-kissed vineyards and artistically plant-ed avenues of cypress trees. The real gems are the historic towns and cities, most of which are medieval and Renaissance time capsules magically transported to the modern day.
- gorge on Gothic architecture, sublime art and sweet almond biscuits in Siena
- eat, drink and sleep in style while exploring Chianti, one of the world’s most famous wine regions
- wander the streets of the magically preserved medieval city of San Gimignano
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Siena, Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, San Casciano in Val de Pesa, Castellina in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Chianti, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Volterra, Val d’Orcia, Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.