Florence & Tuscany - Northwestern Tuscany (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
There’s far more to this green corner of Tuscany than the iconic Leaning Tower. This is the place to take your foot off the accelerator and go slowly – on foot or by bicycle or car.
- pedal and picnic on delicious local treats atop Lucca’s Renaissance city walls
- meander through medieval Pisa and scale its iconic leaning tower at sunset
- hunt white truffles with a dog in autumnal woods near outrageously foodie San Miniato
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pisa, Lucca, Pistoia, San Miniato, The Apuane Alps, Garfagnana, Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Barga, Bagni di Lucca, Carrara, The Versilian Coast, Pietrasanta, Viareggio, The Lunigiana, Pontremoli.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.