*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Florence & Tuscany - Eastern Tuscany (PDF Chapter)
The eastern edge of Tuscany is beloved by film directors who have immortalised its landscape and medieval hilltop towns in several critically acclaimed and visually splendid films. Yet the region remains quiet, and offers peace, tranquillity and mountains of natural beauty.
- marvel at Cappella Bacci’s frescoes and one of Tuscany’s most beautiful squares, Piazza Grande, in Arezzo
- admire the work of Renaissance painter Piero della Francesca at the Museo Civico in San-sepolcro
- explore a well-preserved medieval castle in the fortified hamlet of Poppi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Arezzo, Sansepolcro, Valle del Casentino, Poppi, Parco Nazionale delle Foreste Casentinesi, Monte Falterona e Campigna, Val di Chiana, Castiglion Fiorentino, Cortona.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.