Florence & Tuscany - Central Coast & Elba (PDF Chapter)
Despite possessing the types of landscapes that dreams are made of, much of this part of Tuscany feels far away from well-beaten tourist trails. Elba is the perfect place to wind down after a stretch of busy Tuscan travelling.
- sample superb seafood and investigate Tuscany’s multicultural past in the historic port city of Livorno.
- taste-test local drops at wineries and wine bars while following the scenic wine route Strada del Vino e dell’Olio Costa degli Etruschi along the Etruscan coast
- picnic between Etruscan tombs and enjoy majestic sea views in the Parco Archeologico di Baratti e Populonia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Livorno, The Etruscan Coast, Castiglioncello, Bolgheri, San Vincenzo, Suvereto, Golfo di Baratti, The Tuscan Archipelago, Elba, Capraia.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.