Florence & Tuscany travel guide
With its lyrical landscapes, world-class art and a superb cucina contadina (farmer’s kitchen), the Tuscan experience is perfectly in symbiosis with the land. Lonely Planet is your passport to Florence & Tuscany, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Scale the stairs in Florence’s Duomo, gorge on works of art in the Uffizi, and cruise the rolling hills of the Val d’Orcia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Tuscan Way of Life, The Tuscan Table, Tuscany on Page & Screen, Art & Architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
Coverage includes: Florence, Siena & Central Tuscany, Southern Tuscany, Central Coast & Elba, Northwestern Tuscany, Eastern Tuscany and more