Florence & Tuscany travel guide
11th Edition Feb 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
With its lyrical landscapes, world-class art and a superb cucina contadina (farmer’s kitchen), the Tuscan experience is perfectly in symbiosis with the land. Lonely Planet is your passport to Florence & Tuscany, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Scale the stairs in Florence’s Duomo, gorge on works of art in the Uffizi, and cruise the rolling hills of the Val d’Orcia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Tuscan Way of Life, The Tuscan Table, Tuscany on Page & Screen, Art & Architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
Coverage includes: Florence, Siena & Central Tuscany, Southern Tuscany, Central Coast & Elba, Northwestern Tuscany, Eastern Tuscany and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation