*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Finland - West Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the West Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Finland guidebook.
Stretching for 500km along the sandy shoreline, Finland’s west coast harbours a cache of his-toric old wooden towns such as Uusikaupunki, Kristinestad and Unesco-listed Rauma, founded at the height of the Swedish empire. But the coastline itself is the biggest attraction.
- wandering the colourful Unesco World Heritage–listed wooden Old Town of Rauma
- pondering outlandish retro-futuristic inventions at Uusikaupunki’s humorous Bonk Muse-um
- cruising the rapidly rising islands of the scattered Kvarken Archipelago
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Uusikaupunki, Rauma & around, Pori, Kristinestad, Närpes & around, Seinäjoki, Vaasa, Jakobstad, Fäboda, Kokkola, and Kalajoki & Hiek-kasärkät.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.