*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Finland - West Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the West Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Finland guidebook.
Stretching for 500km along the sandy shoreline, Finland’s west coast harbours a cache of his-toric old wooden towns such as Uusikaupunki, Kristinestad and Unesco-listed Rauma, founded at the height of the Swedish empire. But the coastline itself is the biggest attraction.
- wandering the colourful Unesco World Heritage–listed wooden Old Town of Rauma
- pondering outlandish retro-futuristic inventions at Uusikaupunki’s humorous Bonk Muse-um
- cruising the rapidly rising islands of the scattered Kvarken Archipelago
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Uusikaupunki, Rauma & around, Pori, Kristinestad, Närpes & around, Seinäjoki, Vaasa, Jakobstad, Fäboda, Kokkola, and Kalajoki & Hiek-kasärkät.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.