Finland travel guide
9th Edition May 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Inspired design, technology and epicurean scenes meet epic stretches of wilderness here in Europe’s deep north, where summer’s endless light balances winter’s eerie frozen magic. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Finland, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Shop for the best in Scandinavian design, fizz across Lapland behind a team of huskies, and warm up in a traditional sauna; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Finland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Finland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Sami, Finnish culture, Finnish design
- Over 53 maps
Coverage Includes: Helsinki, Turku & the South Coast, Åland Archipelago, Tampere, Pirkanmaa & Häme, the Lakeland, Karelia, West Coast, Oulu, Kainuu & Koillismaa, Lapland and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.