Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Finland - Tampere, Pirkanmaa & Hame (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tampere, Pirkanmaa & Häme chapter from Lonely Planet’s Finland guidebook.
Modern cities and traditional settlements exist side by side in this historically replete region. Here, you can explore Finland’s rural past at ancient wooden churches, learn about its unsettled history at Hämeenlinna’s castle and admire its rich industrial heritage in Tampere.
- admire world-class art, architecture and landscape design in the attractive forest-edged art town of Mänttä
- absorb the laid-back but culturally engaged vibe and check out the vibrant local bar and restaurant scene in Finland’s second-largest city, Tampere
- attend a Sibelius performance at Lahti’s architecturally significant and acoustically excel-lent harbourside concert hall, Sibeliustalo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Ruovesi, Helvetinjärvi National Park, Keuruu, Mänttä, Häme, Iittala, Hämeenlinna, Lahti.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.