*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Finland - Oulu, Kainuu & Koillismaa (PDF Chapter)
This is the Oulu, Kainuu & Koillismaa chapter from Lonely Planet’s Finland guide-book.
Stretching across Finland’s waist from the Gulf of Bothnia to the long Russian border, this broad swath of territory offers some of the nation’s most memorable outdoor experiences, from birdwatching and beachcombing in the west to skiing, canoeing and trekking in the east.
- canoeing river routes or trekking in Oulanka National Park, through some of Finland’s finest wilderness scenery
- getting back to Finalnd’s Stone Age at the informative Kierikkikeskus museum
- braving the Bothnian waters on relaxing Hailuoto island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Oulu & around, Kajaani, Paltaniemi, Kuhmo, Kuusamo & Ruka, Karhunkierros Trek & Oulanka National Park, River Routes Around Kuusamo, and Ju-uma.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.