Fiji - Nadi, Suva & Viti Levu (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nadi, Suva & Viti Levu chapter from Lonely Planet’s Fiji guidebook.
Everyone passes through Viti Levu, Fiji’s largest island but those who skip the island too quickly are missing out, as there are plenty of attractions to make you linger longer.
- slide over the Sigatoka Sand Dunes on the lookout for ancient burial relics
- head into the highlands to Navala, Fiji’s sole remaining traditional bure (wood-and-straw hut) village
- get to grips with traditional culture on display at the Fiji Museum in Suva
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nadi, Denarau Island, Naisali, Uciwai Landing, Momi Bay, Natadola Beach, Yanuca & around, Sigatoka, Korotogo & the Sunset Strip, Korolevu & around, Pacific Harbour & around, Offshore Islands, Suva, Nausori & the Rewa Delta, Korovou, Rakiraki & around, Nananu-i-Ra, Lautoka, Ba, Nadarivatu, Navai & Koro-Ni-O, Navala, Bukuya and Tavua.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation