Fiji - Mamanuca & Yasawa Groups (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mamanuca & Yasawa Groups chapter from Lonely Planet’s Fiji guidebook.
They’re but a streak on the map, but the 50-odd islands that make up the Mamanuca and Yasawa groups are a behemoth of beauty that packs a powerful – and paradisiacal – punch.
- wax up your board – the mighty surf breaks of Cloudbreak and Restaurants await
- re-enact your favourite scene from Tom Hanks’ Cast Away on Modriki, where the film was shot
- treat the kids to a holiday they’ll never forget at Treasure Island or Castaway Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mamanuca Group, South Sea Island, Bounty Island, Beachcomber Island, Treasure Island, Vomo, Navini, Mana, Matamanoa, Modriki, Tokoriki, Castaway Island, Wadigi, Malolo, Malolo Lailai, Namotu & Tavarua, Yasawa Group, Kuata & Wayasewa, Waya & around, Naviti & around, Matacawalevu & Yaqeta, Tavewa and Nanuya Lailai & Nacula.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.