Fiji - Kadavu, Lau & Moala Groups (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kadavu, Lau & Moala Groups chapter from Lonely Planet’s Fiji guidebook.
Kadavu is remote and authentic yet easily accessed from Viti Levu and home to comfortable, ecofriendly resorts. The Lau and Moala Groups are for those who have the time and endurance to seek out even more pristine environments.
- dive till you can dive no more on the seemingly endless and forever spectacular Great Astrolabe Reef
- sea kayak to remote shores of white sand and friendly villages with Astrolabe Outrigger Adventures
- spot yet another noisy but gorgeously scarlet-coloured Kadavu musk parrot on Kadavu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kadavu Group: Kadavu, Ono, Galoa, Yaukuve Levu, Lau Group: Vanua Balavu, Lakeba and Moala Group.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.