Fast Talk Norwegian
1st Edition Jun 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $5.99 USD
was $4.49 USD
Book + eBook
was $7.79 USD
Although you can get by in Norway without speaking the language, knowing just a few phrases can help you make friends, enjoy service with a smile, and discover richer, more rewarding experiences.
Book a table at an exciting new restaurant, get directions to Oslo’s most impressive street art murals, or snap up tickets to one of the country’s many music festivals.
- Fast, fun and easy to use
- Essential words and phrases
- Simple pronunciation guides
- Expert tips to boost confidence
You are viewing a Fast Talk bookWhat is a Fast Talk book?
Shorter and more concise than our Phrasebook & dictionary series, these provide the essential words and phrases for a weekend or short trip away.
- Available for Spanish, French, German, Italian and Latin American Spanish
- Broken into categories, from Chatting and Transport to Eating and Sightseeing
- Includes questions to help you discover the best local places and hidden gems
- Fast, fun and easy to use, plus simple pronunciation guides to boost confidence
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.