Fast Talk French
4th Edition Jun 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
Book + eBook
Many visitors to France get around without speaking a word of French, but just a few phrases go a long way in making friends, inviting service with a smile, and ensuring a rich and rewarding travel experience – you could discover a cosy vineyard off the tourist track, experience a sublime meal, or grab that great shopping bargain.
- Essential phrases to meet all your travel needs
- How to get local recommendations
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Expert tips to boost your confidence
You are viewing a Fast Talk bookWhat is a Fast Talk book?
Shorter and more concise than our Phrasebook & dictionary series, these provide the essential words and phrases for a weekend or short trip away.
- Available for Spanish, French, German, Italian and Latin American Spanish
- Broken into categories, from Chatting and Transport to Eating and Sightseeing
- Includes questions to help you discover the best local places and hidden gems
- Fast, fun and easy to use, plus simple pronunciation guides to boost confidence
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.