1st Edition Apr 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook is built around themes that introduce the reader to the heart of the USA and is packed with practical trip-planning tips and information on the most authentic local sights and activities. It’s perfect for seasoned travelers looking to discover something new or previously undiscovered.
- Includes over 90 experiences stretching across the USA
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically, or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Lonely Planet Experience USA is presented across five themes:
- Big & bold: Majestic nature, epic journeys & cultural powerhouses
- Americanarama: Cars, bourbon, barbecue & the american spirit
- Melting pot: A multicultural blend of irresistible cuisine, music & customs
- Innovation & creation: World-famous arts, music & culture
- Surprising experiences: The underrated, unexpected & downright mysterious
Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now! Lonely Planet Experience USA covers both top sights and roads less travelled and is the perfect place to start getting inspired and mapping out an itinerary for an upcoming trip. Once you’ve decided where you’re headed in the USA, check out the relevant Lonely Planet USA destination travel guides for even more detailed itinerary planning.
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.