Europe's Best Trips - Spain (PDF Chapter)
Spectacular beaches, mountaintop castles, medieval villages, stunning architecture and some of the most celebrated restaurants on the planet – Spain has an allure that few destinations can match.
- discover over 1000km of coastline celebrating the ever-changing Mediterranean
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- travel roads that crisscross the Camino de Santiago pilgrim route
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover the wealth of the grape on this peaceful countryside drive
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Málaga, Almuñécar, Almería, Cabo de Gata, Mojácar, Cartagena, Alicante, Orihuela, Delta de l’Ebra, Xàtiva, Valencia, Tarragona, Sitges, Barcelona, Nerja, Málaga, Comarés, Torremolinos, Feungirola, Mijas, Marbella, Estepona, Gibraltar, Roncesvalles, Pamplona, Santa María de Eunate, Puenta la Reina, Estella, Viana, Logroño, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Burgos, Castrojeriz, Frómista, Sahagún, León, Astorga, Castillo de los Polvazares, Ponferrada, Villafranca del Bierzo, Samos, Cabo Fisterra, Santiago de Compostela, Madrid, Segovia, Ávila, Salamanca, Zamora, Toro, Puebla de Sanabria, Tordesillas, Peñafiel, Burgos, Covarrubias, Soria, Santo Domingo de Silos, Logroño, Nájera, San Millán de Cogolla, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Haro, Briones, Elciego, Laguardia, Bodegas Ysios, Madrid Walking Tour, Barcelona Walking Tour, Need to Know and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.