*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Europe's Best Trips - Portugal (PDF Chapter)
Portugal’s mix of the medieval and the maritime makes it a superb place to visit. A turbulent history involving the Moors, Spain and Napoleon has left the interior scattered with walled medieval towns topped by castles.
- discover a heartbreakingly beautiful river valley laced with vines producing sensational ports and reds
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see some of the world’s great beaches and towns with Moorish heritage
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Porto, Peso da Régua, Quinta do Vallado, Quinta do Crasto, Quinta Nova, Casa do Visconde de Chanceleiros, Pinhão, Casal de Loivos, Vila Nova de Foz Côa, Miranda do Douro, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Zambujeira do Mar, Odeceixe, Aljezur, Praia do Arrifana, Praia de Vale Figuiera, Carrapateira, Sagres, Lagos, Portimão & Praia da Rocha, Silves, Monchique, Carvoeiro, Praia de Falésia, Igreja de São Lourenço de Matos, Faro, Tavira, Cacela Velha, Need to Know and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.