*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Europe's Best Trips - Italy (PDF Chapter)
Few countries can rival Italy’s wealth of riches. Its historic cities boast iconic monuments and masterpieces at every turn, its food is imitated the world over and its landscape is a majestic patchwork of snowcapped peaks, plunging coastlines, lakes and remote valleys.
- discover the Unesco-listed treasures of Italy’s art cities
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore a stunning coastline of vertical landscapes and chic resort towns
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- unearth Sicily’s ancient Greek temples, Byzantine treasures and bewitching baroque towns
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Turin, Genoa, Milan, Padua, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Viterbo, Rome, Naples, Stresa, Verbania, Cannobio, Lado d’Orta, Varese, Como, Bellagio, Tremezzo, Varenna, Bergamo, Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Abbazia di Sant’Antimo, Montepulciano, Vico Equense, Sorrento, Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, Nocelle, Marina del Cantone, Positano, Pariano, Marina di Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare, Rome, San Gimignano, Siena, Pica, Modena, Verona, Padua, Venice, Palermo, Segesta, Erice, Trapani, Marsala, Selinunte, Sciacca, Agrigento, Ragusa, Villa Romana del Casale, Modica, Noto, Syracuse, Cantania, Taormina, Genoa, Savona, Finale Ligure, Alassio, Imperia, San Remo, Ventimiglia, Rome Walking Tour, Florence Walking Tour, Need to Know, and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.