Europe's Best Trips - Germany (PDF Chapter)
Grandiose cities, storybook villages, vine-stitched valleys and bucolic landscapes that beg you to toot your horn, leap out of the car and jump for joy – road-tripping in Germany is a mesmerising kaleidoscope of brilliant landscapes and experiences.
- fall under the spell of the castle-lined riverscape along the world-famous Rhine
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- follow a ribbon of historical quaintness running through Bavaria’s western reaches
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- learn the fantasies and the horrors in the stories of the Brothers Grimm
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, Remagen, Koblenz, Braubach, Boppard, St Goar, Lorely, Lorelai Sculpture, Kaub, Bacharach, Rüdesheim, Mainz, Würzburg, Tauberbischofsheim, Weikersheim, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Dinkelsbühl, Nördlingen, Harburg, Donauwörth, Augsburg, Landsberg am Lech, Schongau, Wieskirche, Eichstätt & The Altmühl Nature Park, Füssen, Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau Castles, Hanau, Steinau, Margurg, Fulda, Kellerwald-Edersee National Park, Kazzel, Wilhelmshöhe, Göttingen, Bad Karlshafen, Bodenwerder, Hamelin, Hanover, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Cologne Walking Tour, Need to Know and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.