*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Europe's Best Trips - France (PDF Chapter)
Whether you’re planning on cruising the corniches of the French Riviera, getting lost among the snowcapped mountains or tasting your way around Champagne’s hallowed vineyards, France is a nation that’s made for road trips.
- follow the course of the WWII invasion on Normandy’s beaches
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore the majestic Pyrenees mountain landscape, easily the equal of the Alps
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- taste your way around the cellars of Champagne on this fizz-fuelled trip
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Paris, Versailles, Chartres, Bayeux, Mont St-Michel, Chambord, Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, Lyon, Chamonix, French Riviera, Aix-en-Provence, Gorges du Verdon, Caen, Quistreham, Juno & Gold Beaches, Arromanches, Longues-sur-Mer, Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, Utah Beach, La Rochelle, St-Émilion, Biarritz, Île de Ré, Cirque de Gavarnie, Toulouse, Carcassonne, Arles, Marseille, Cannes, Nice, Pau, Vallée d’Aspe, Vallée d’Ossau, St-Savin, Argelès-Gazost, Cauterets, Col du Tourmalet, Foix, Tarascon-sur-Ariège, Antibes & Juan-le-Pins, St-Paul de Venice, Corniche de l’Estérel, La Grande Corniche, Biot, Rocquebrune-Cap-Martin, Menton, Monaco, Èze, Reims, Verzenay, Verzy, Hautvilliers, Épernay, Cramant, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Chinon, Langeais, Villandry, Azay-le-Rideau, Chenonceaux, Amboise, Blois, Cheverny, Paris Walking Tour, Nice Walking Tour, Need to Know and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.