Europe's Best Trips - Austria (PDF Chapter)
Not only are there spectacular backdrops of spellbinding landscapes and storybook architecture, but opportunities abound to get out and experience them. Along these routes, you can scale soaring peaks, ski year-round, raft white-water rapids and pelt down toboggan runs.
- twist and turn along three of Austria’s most spectacular mountain passes
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- follow the Danube River as it flows through forests and vineyards
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Salzburg, Werfen, Lienz, Grossglockner High Alphine Road, Zell am See, Krimmler Wasserfälle, Gerlos Alpine Road, Zell am Ziller, Innsbruck, Silvretta High Alpine Road, Rappenloch-schlucht, Bregenz, Stubaital, Passau, Engelhartszell an der Donau, Linz, St Florian, Mauthausen Memorial, Melk, Dürnstein, Krems an der Donau, Stift Göttweig, Vienna, Vienna Walking Tour and Need to Know.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.