*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe's Best Trips
1st Edition Mar 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of the open road with Europe’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 40 amazing road trips through Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, from 3 day escapes to 3 week adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Whether you want to visit mysterious and compelling megaliths laden with myths and theories in Great Britain or enjoy fine wine amid bucolic scenery, we’ve got the trip for you.
Inside Lonely Planet Europe’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – over 130 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
Covers: Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and more
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.