*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Turkey (PDF Chapter)
This is the Turkey chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Turkey walks the tightrope between Europe and Asia with ease. Its cities mix towering mina-rets and spice-trading bazaars with buzzing, modern street life. In the countryside, its expansive steppes and craggy mountain slopes are scattered with the remnants of once-mighty em-pires.
- ferry-hop from Europe to Asia with your camera at the ready to capture Istanbul’s famous minaret-studded skyline
- bed down in a cave-hotel in Cappadocia to savour modern troglodyte style amid the bizarre lunarscape
- fulfil your toga-loaded daydreams in Ephesus, one of the world’s greatest surviving Grae-co-Roman cities
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: İstanbul, Aegean Coast, Gallipoli Peninsula, Çanak-kale, Troy, Bergama, İzmir, Selçuk, Pamukkale, Bodrum, Mediterranean Coast, Fethiye, Patara, Kaş, Olympos & Çıralı, Antalya, Central Anatolia, Ankara, Konya, Cappadocia, Göreme, Eastern Turkey, Nemrut Dağı Milli Parkı, Kars, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.