*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Sweden (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sweden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
As progressive and civilised as it may be, Sweden is a wild place. Its scenery ranges from barren moonscapes and impenetrable forests in the far north to sunny beaches and lush farm-land further south.
- hike wild reindeer-filled landscapes, explore Sami culture and sleep in the world-famous Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi
- tour urban waterways, explore top-notch museums and wander the labyrinthine Old Town in Stockholm
- head south to the beautiful city of Malmö for edgy museums, good food and a dynamic, multicultural vibe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Stockholm, Uppsala, Southern Sweden, Malmö, Gö-teborg, Gotland, Visby, Norrland, Östersund, Umeå, Kiruna & Around, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.