*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Slovakia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Slovakia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Right in Europe’s heart, Slovakia is a land of castles and mountains, occasionally interrupted by concrete sprawl. More than two decades after Czechoslovakia’s break-up, Slovakia has emerged as a self-assured, independent nation. It shines brightest for lovers of the outdoors.
- stroll from hilltop castles to sci-fi monuments en route to your next cafe or beer stop in Bra-tislava
- thunder down ski slopes, or hike between huts, in the extraordinary High Tatras
- cling to ladders and be splashed by waterfalls along treks through dramatic Slovenský Raj National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bratislava & Around, Tatras Mountains, Poprad, High Tatras, East Slovakia, Levoča, Spišské Podhradie, Slovenský Raj & Around, Košice, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.