Europe - Russia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Russia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Europe’s ultimate eastern frontier might be shrouded in ancient enigma and modern political intrigue, but it sizzles with creative energy. Could there be a more iconic image of Eastern Europe than the awe-inspiring architectural ensemble of Moscow’s Red Square?
- be amazed by the massive scale and riches of brash, energetic Moscow
- sneak inside Eastern Europe’s most iconic fortress, the Kremlin, to marvel at imperial treas-uries
- take a walking, bike or boat tour of a glorious Italianate slice of Old Europe incongruously placed in Russia, in St Petersburg
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Moscow, Golden Ring, Vladimir, Suzdal, Sergiev Po-sad, St Petersburg, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.