Europe - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Europe, Europe’s Top 24, Need to Know, If You Like..., Month by Month, and Itineraries chapters from Lonely Planet’s Europe guide-book.
Your journey to Europe starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Europe’s festivals and events.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to tailor your trip to your tastes
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Europe, Europe’s Top 24, Need to Know, If You Like: Historical Sites, Spectacular Scenery, Castles & Palaces, Art Collections, Cafes & Bars, Outdoor Fun, Beaches & Islands, Music, Great Food, Architecture, Nightlife, Month by Month, and Itineraries.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience