*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Europe, Europe’s Top 24, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, and Itineraries chapters from Lonely Planet’s Europe guide-book.
Your journey to Europe starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus a run-down on the top historical and cultural sites, and natural wonders.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Europe’s famous festivals
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Europe, Europe’s Top 24, Need to Know, If You Like: Castles & Palaces, Beaches & Islands, Spectacular Scenery, Nightlife, Great Food, Outdoor Fun, Art Collections, Music, Cafes & Bars, Architecture, Historical Sites, Month by Month, and Itineraries.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.