Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe on a Shoestring - Spain & Portugal (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Spain & Portugal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe on a Shoestring guidebook.
Beyond the Pyrenees is another Europe, a diverse and magical land surrounded by sea with cultures all of its own. It’s scenically spectacular, and a turbulent history has left a majestic range of architecture, from Roman remains to Modernista gems.
- admire the genius of Gaudí and wallow in the cultural riches and glorious food culture of Barcelona
- see Granada’s exquisite Alhambra and wander the Albayzín’s twisting lanes
- sample velvety ports at riverside wine lodges in Porto
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Spain, Madrid, Toledo, El Escorial, San Sebastián, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca, León, Santiago de Compostela, Barcelona, Girona, The Balearic Islands, Valencia, Andalucía, Seville, Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Tarifa, Málaga, Ronda, Spain Survival Guide, Portugal, Lisbon, The Algarve, Évora, Óbidos, Nazaré, Coimbra, Porto, Braga, Parque Nacional da Peneda-Gerês, Portugal Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.