*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe on a Shoestring - Scandinavia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Scandinavia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe on a Shoestring guidebook.
The great outdoors is rarely greater than in Europe’s big north. Effortlessly chic cities and remote forests; rocking festivals and the majestic aurora borealis; endless day and perpetual night: Scandinavia’s menu is anything but bland.
- shop, nosh and chill in Copenhagen, Scandinavia’s capital of cool
- tour Stockholm’s urban waterways, explore museums and wander the labyrinthine Old Town of Sweden’s capital
- immerse yourself in harbourside Helsinki, creative melting pot for the latest in Finnish design and nightlife
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Denmark, Copenhagen, Helsingør, Roskilde, Odense, Aarhus, Skagen, Denmark Survival Guide, Sweden, Stockholm, Uppsala, Malmö, Göteborg, Gotland, Norrland, Sweden Survival Guide, Finland, Helsinki, Turku, Tampere, Lakeland, Lapland, Finland Survival Guide, Norway, Oslo, The Western Fjords, Northern Norway, Norway Survival Guide, Iceland, Reykjavík, The Golden Circle, The South, The North, Iceland Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.