Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe on a Shoestring - Central & Eastern Europe (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central & Eastern Europe chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe on a Shoestring guidebook.
Central and Eastern Europe still retain a feeling of the ‘other’ Europe – wilder, less-refined, and more remote than their cousins in the west. Medieval capitals like Prague, Kraków and Budapest number among the continent’s most beautiful cities.
- ramble around an intact 14th-century town core and cross the continent’s most beautiful bridge in Prague
- admire the biggest medieval public square in Europe at Kraków, the heart of Poland’s historic capital
- bow your head in remembrance of the more than a million murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau in WWII.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Czech Republic, Prague, Bohemia, Moravia, Czech Republic Survival Guide, Poland, Warsaw, Kraków, Poland Survival Guide, Slovenia, Ljubljana, Lake Bled & the Julian Alps, The Karst Region & Coast, Slovenia Survival Guide, Hungary, Budapest , Northeastern Hungary, Hungary Survival Guide, Romania, Bucharest, Transylvania, Romania Survival Guide, Ukraine, Kyiv, Lviv, Ukraine Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.