Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe on a Shoestring - Balkans (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Balkans chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe on a Shoestring guidebook.
The Balkans are fascinating and fast-changing slices of Europe, where the influence of the Ottoman Empire is never far away and the ancient and modern often coexist. Few people visit the Balkans without leaving in awe, with their preconceptions smashed.
- be enchanted by Zagreb’s superb museums and sophisticated cafe culture
- enjoy Split, Dalmatia’s great Adriatic port, which boasts the fabulous Diocletian’s Palace and a stunning setting
- see the unforgettable city walls and marble streets in Dubrovnik, Croatia’s most famous city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Croatia, Zagreb, Rovinj, Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik, Croatia Survival Guide, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Survival Guide, Montenegro, Budva, Kotor, Perast, Lovćen National Park, Cetinje, Montenegro Survival Guide, Albania, Tirana, Berat, The Albanian Riviera, Albania Survival Guide, Macedonia, Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola, Pelister National Park, Macedonia Survival Guide, Serbia, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Subotica, Niš, Serbia Survival Guide, Bulgaria, Sofia, Plovdiv, Koprivshtitsa, Melnik, Veliko Târnovo, Varna, Burgas, Sozopol, Bulgaria Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.