*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Norway (PDF Chapter)
This is the Norway chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Norway is one of the most beautiful countries on earth. Impossibly steep-sided fjords cut deep gashes into the interior; grand and glorious glaciers snake down from Europe’s largest ice fields; and the appeal of the Arctic is primeval.
- enjoy Oslo’s cosmopolitan charms and its stunning Opera House
- explore Geiranger, Norway’s No 1 fjord, on the ferry from Hellesylt
- linger amid enchanted Bryggen buildings along Bergen’s waterfront
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Oslo, Bergen, the Western Fjords, Bergen, Stavanger, Sognefjorden, Geirangerfjorden, Northern Norway, Trondheim, Lofoten Islands, Tromsø, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.