Europe - Lithuania (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lithuania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Little Lithuania has so much to offer. Those with a passion for baroque architecture, ancient castles and archaeological treasures will find plenty in the capital and beyond. The pristine beaches and giant sand dunes on the west coast are a must-see.
- explore Vilnius, Lithuania’s beautiful baroque capital, with its cobbled streets, church spires, bars and bistros
- breathe Curonian Spit’s pure air amid fragrant pine forests and high sand dunes
- hear the wind whistle between thousands of crosses at the eerie pilgrimage site of the Hill of Crosses, near Šiauliai
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vilnius, Paneriai, Trakai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Curonian Spit, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.