Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe - Italy (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Italy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Italy’s iconic monuments and masterpieces are known the world over, while cities like Rome, Florence and Venice need no introduction. But Italy is far more than the sum of its sights.
- see awe-inspiring art and monuments in Rome
- cruise past Venice’s Gothic palaces, churches and crumbling piazzas
- explore the exquisite Renaissance time capsule of Florence
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rome, Northern Italy, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Turin, Mi-lan, The Lakes, Verona, Venice, Trieste, Bologna, Ravenna, Tuscany, Umbria, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Perugia, Assisi, Southern Italy, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Sur-vival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.