Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe - Iceland (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
The energy is palpable on this magical island, where astonishing natural phenomena inspire the welcoming, creative locals and draw an increasing number of visitors in search of its un-trammelled splendour.
- party till dawn on Reykjavík’s weekend pub crawl djammið, then hitting excellent museums, shops and cafes
- ride horses, climb glaciers, trek lava fields, or soak in hot-pots in the Snæfellsnes Penin-sula
- join the droves exploring the scintillating Gullfoss waterfall, exploding geysers, and the na-tion’s birthplace, rift valley Þingvellir in the Golden Circle
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Reykjavík & Around, The Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, South Iceland, West Iceland, North Iceland, Akureyri, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.