*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Hungary (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hungary chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Lying virtually in the centre of Europe, this land of Franz Liszt and Béla Bartók, papri-ka-lashed dishes, superb wines and the romantic Danube River continues to enchant visi-tors.
- lose yourself in Europe’s best nightlife – the ‘ruin pubs’, wine bars and nightclubs of Bu-dapest
- understand the sobering history of Turkish attacks in Eger, and sample the region’s famed Bull’s Blood wine
- absorb Pécs’ Mediterranean-like climate and historic architecture, including the iconic Mosque Church
- restaurants & accommodation
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.