Europe - France (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the France chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
France seduces travellers with its iconic landmarks and unfalteringly familiar culture woven around cafe terraces, markets and lace-curtained bistros with their plat du jour (dish of the day) chalked on the board.
- gorge on the iconic sights and sophistication of Paris, Europe’s most impossibly romantic city
- relive the French Renaissance with extraordinary chateaux built by kings and queens in the Loire Valley
- do a Bond and swoosh down Chamonix’s slopes in the shadow of Mont Blanc
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Paris & Around, Versailles, Chartres, Giverny, Lille & the Somme, Lille, Normandy, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, Quimper, St-Malo, Champagne, Reims, Épernay, Alsace & Lorraine, Strasbourg, The Loire Valley, Blois, Around Blois, Amboise & Around, Burgundy, Dijon, Beaune, Lyon, The French Alps, Chamonix, The Dordogne, Sarlat-la-Canéda, Atlantic Coast, Bordeaux, Biarritz, Languedoc-Roussillon, Nîmes, Pont du Gard, Provence, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, The French Riviera & Monaco, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Monaco, Corsica, Ajaccio, Bastia, Bonifacio, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.