*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Estonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Estonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Estonia doesn’t have to struggle to find a point of difference; it’s completely unique. Europe has fallen for the chocolate-box allure of Tallinn, while travellers seeking something different are tapping into Estonia’s captivating blend of Eastern European and Nordic appeal.
- embark on a medieval quest for atmospheric restaurants and hidden bars in the histo-ry-saturated lanes of Tallinn
- wander the forest paths, bog boardwalks, abandoned beaches and manor-house halls of Lahemaa National Park
- further your education among the museums and student bars of Tartu, Estonia’s second city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Tartu, Otepää, Pärnu, Muhu, Saaremaa, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.