Europe - Denmark (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Denmark chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
This is a country where the term ‘fairy tale’ can be used freely – from its most enduring literary legacy to its textbook castles. In a nutshell, Denmark gets it right: old-fashioned charm embraces the most avowedly forward-looking design and social developments.
- lap up the good looks, flavours and style of Copenhagen, Europe’s capital of cool
- find inspiration in art, architecture and nature at Louisiana, the world-famous modern-art museum
- explore bars, eateries and artist Olafur Eliasson’s spectacular installation in Aarhus, Den-mark’s burgeoning second city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Zealand, Helsingør, Roskilde, Funen, Odense, Jutland, Aarhus, Skagen, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.