*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Denmark (PDF Chapter)
This is the Denmark chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Packed with intriguing museums, shops, bars, nightlife and award-winning restaurants, Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen, is one of the hippest, most accessible cities in Europe. Den-mark’s other chief appeal lies in its photogenic countryside, sweeping coastline and historic sights.
- lap up the good looks of Copenhagen, the capital of cool
- be inspired by the art and the views at Louisiana gallery in Humlebæk
- visit Aarhus the 2017 Capital of Culture and home of showpiece art museum ARoS
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Zealand, Helsingør (Elsinore), Roskil-de, Funen, Odense, Jutland, Aarhus, Skagen, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.