Europe - Czech Republic (PDF Chapter)
This is the Czech Republic chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Prague has evolved into one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations. The city offers an intact medieval core that transports you back – especially when strolling the hidden streets of the Old Town – some 600 years.
- stroll across Charles Bridge in the early morning or late evening when the crowds thin out
- enjoy an evening in U Kroka, an old-school Czech pub
- join the appreciative throngs at the Astronomical Clock at the top of the hour
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Prague & Around, Karlštejn, Kutná Hora, Bohemia, Plzeň, Český Krumlov, Moravia, Brno, Olomouc, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.