*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Europe - Croatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Croatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
If your Mediterranean fantasies feature balmy days by sapphire waters in the shade of an-cient walled towns, Croatia is the place for you. The extraordinary Adriatic coastline, speckled with 1244 islands and strewn with historic towns, is Croatia’s main attraction.
- circle historic Dubrovnik’s mighty walls and then catching the cable car up Mt Srđ for breathtaking views from above
- cap off endless beach days with sunset cocktails and back-lane boogie sessions in Hvar Town
- discover Split’s ancient heart in Diocletian’s Palace, a quarter that buzzes day and night
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zagreb, Istria, Rovinj, Dalmatia, Zadar, Split, Hvar Is-land, Dubrovnik, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.