Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe - Britain (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Britain chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
Few places cram so much history, heritage and scenery into such a compact space as Britain. Twelve hours is all you’ll need to travel from one end to the other, but you could spend a lifetime exploring.
- explore the streets of London, one of the world’s greatest capital cities
- visit the Roman baths and admire the grand Georgian architecture of Bath
- enjoy a Shakepeare play in Stratford-upon-Avon, the town of his birth
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: England, London & Around, Canterbury, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cambridge, York, Castle Howard, Chester, Lake District National Park, Wales, Cardiff, Snowdonia National Park, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Lomond & the Trossachs, Inverness, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.