Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Europe - Albania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Albania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Europe guidebook.
With its stunning mountain scenery, a thriving capital in Tirana and beaches to rival any elsewhere in the Mediterranean, Albania has become the sleeper hit of the Balkans. But hurry here, as word is well and truly out.
- join the hardy locals on the Lake Koman Ferry – a magical boat ride through stunning mountain scenery across an immense man-made lake
- do the wonderful day trek between the isolated mountain villages of Valbona and Theth and experience some of Albania’s best scenery in the Accursed Mountains
- explore the Unesco World Heritage–listed museum town of Berat, known as the ‘city of a thousand windows’
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tirana, Northern Albania, Shkodra, The Accursed Mountains, Central Albania, Berat, Southern Coast, Saranda, Eastern Albania, Gjirokastra, Sur-vival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.