Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ethiopia & Djibouti - Western Ethiopia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Western Ethiopia is undisturbed and seldom visited, but it’s one of the most beautiful regions in the country. Rainforests and coffee plantations share the landscape with savannah grass-lands, wildlife-rich swamps and high plateaus carpeted in fields of tef.
- visit Ethiopia’s first coffee museum and trekking through wildlife-rich forests in Kafa Bio-sphere Reserve
- fall off the map in Gambela National Park as you try to be among the first to witness one of Africa’s greatest but least-known migrations
- climb aboard a scrawny horse for a scenic descent into the pretty lake-filled crater of Mt Wenchi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Western Highlands, Addis Alem, Ambo, Mt Wen-chi, Guder, Nekemte, Bedele, Metu, Tepi, Mizan Tefari, Jimma, Weliso, Kafa Biosphere Reserve, The Western Lowlands, Gambela, Gambela National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.