Ethiopia & Djibouti - Understand Ethiopia & Djibouti and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Ethiopia Today, Ethiopia’s History, Ethiopian Culture, Ethiopian Cuisine, Ethiopia’s Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Behind the Scenes chapters from Lonely Planet’s Ethiopia & Djibouti guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture and legends to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Ethiopian cuisine
- info on Ethiopia’s culture, people and legends
- full coverage of the country’s ancient and epic history
- details on the diverse wildlife, national parks and landscapes
Coverage includes: Ethiopia Today, Ethiopia’s History, Ethiopian Culture, Ethiopian Cuisine, Ethiopia’s Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Behind the Scenes.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.