*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Ethiopia & Djibouti travel guide
6th Edition Sep 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Ethiopia is like nowhere else on the planet – a beautiful country blessed with a peerless history, fabulous wildlife and some of Africa’s most soulful peoples. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Ethiopia & Djibouti, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti travel guide is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore underground churches in Lalibela, spot rare and beautiful animals in the Bale Mountains, or get to know Ethiopian cuisine in Addis Ababa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ethiopia & Djibouti and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, environment, wildlife, cuisine, religion, music, dance, literature, painting, architecture
- Over 60 maps
Coverage Includes: Addis Ababa, Northern Ethiopia, Western Ethiopia, Southern Ethiopia, Eastern Ethiopia, Djibouti Southern Ethiopia and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.